Classic 10mm Glass Pocket Door System Coloured WHITE (RAL 9010)
See price list below. Call 0333 5770828 to order.
Energise your interior with a splash of colour
To order please call 0333 5770828.
We have a range of SINGLE and DOUBLE Classic Glass Pocket Door Systems with SOLID RAL colour glass doors or MIRRORED glass doors.
Depending on your requirements there are two options available with this range:
- SOLID COLOUR: A single sheet of 10mm glass with a RAL colour of your choice sprayed on the reverse side of a sheet of 10mm transparent glass. The result is an impactful, colourful glass door. One side is smooth, the reverse is matt. Suitable for areas where the appearance of the reverse side is less important.
- LAMINATED SOLID COLOUR: A laminated glass door made up from two sheets of 5mm tempered glass that sandwich an solid RAL colour film. Using this method you could have, for example, a mirrored surface one side and a solid colour finish the other. Both sides will have a polished glass finish. Combine a wide range of colours to produce a truly unique impactful door.
Solid colour glass doors do not let light through and you cannot see through them at all.
Bespoke sizes are available upon request.
A collection of glass door furniture and locks is available with our Classic Glass Door Systems.
Note: we have only listed a small range of the colours available. If you require a different RAL colour to the ones we have listed here just give us a call on 0333 5770828 as there we will more than likely be able to accommodate your requirements.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- Download price list here.
- Lead-time from placing an order is 4-5 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this size chart/technical spec for SINGLE and this size chart/technical spec for a DOUBLE. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0333 5770828 for a quote.
PLEASE NOTE INBUILT TOLERANCE - If setting out your studwork before delivery of your frame please note there is approximately an 8mm tolerance built into the height of these pocket door systems which you will need to take into account. Packers may be required to accommodate for this gap if you are unable to adjust the studwork above the system. Note: Frame should be installed at finished floor level.
- Supplied with 10mm glass door(s) fully tempered to the latest European specifications.
- Complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post (for single) with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Final architrave and plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners
- We recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the handle/door choice allow the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.