BIAS Soft Close with Anti-Slam
- £5.55 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
New and Improved - Better than an ordinary soft-close, the BIAS has anti-slam technology.
Fitting a BIAS Soft Close with Anti-Slam has the greater advantage of bringing the door to a controlled close gently and quietly even when more force is used and the door is slammed shut.
The great advantage of the new BIAS soft-close with anti-slam is that if for any reason the mechanism were to disengage, it will no longer be necessary to remove the accessory from the track.
SAME SOFT-CLOSE WITH ANTI-SLAM TECHNOLOGY
- The soft closer is 30 mm longer.
- Compatible with minimum passage sizes of 600 mm wood doors.
For glass doors minimum passage size 700 mm.
- They are fully integrated in the track.
- They ensure with excellent sliding performance for door panels up to 40 kg.
- They also offer good slowing power for up to 100 kg door panels.
Can be installed with any type of door.
The BIAS Soft Close with Anti-Slam is
See also the BIAS DS Bi-directional Soft Close with Anti-Slam which controls the rate of close in both directions, when it is closed and also when it is opened.
FOR USE WITH
- Classic Single and Double Pocket Door System (inc. Wiring-Ready)
- Classic Single and Double GLASS Pocket Door
- Syntesis Flush Single and Double Pocket Door System (inc. Wiring-Ready)
- Syntesis Flush Single and Double GLASS Pocket Door
- Easy to fit
- Can be retrofitted
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Classic | Syntesis
- NOTE: If ordering a double pocket door system, you will require 2 BIAS® Soft-Close with Anti-Slam
- The anti-slam functionality is effective to a door panel weight of up to 100Kg, the soft close is effective up to 40Kg.