Syntesis® Flush Glass Pocket Door System Coloured SATIN WHITE
See price list below. Call 0333 5770828 to order.
Let the light shine through with a splash of colour
To order please call 0333 5770828.
We have a range of SINGLE and DOUBLE Syntesis® Flush Glass Pocket Door Systems with SATIN coloured glass doors. The Satin coloured glass doors are available in orange (Ral 8136), blue (Ral 8133), white (Ral 8105) and amber (Ral 8109).
Satin coloured glass doors have a light film of colour sprayed onto transparent glass to give it an translucent coloured glass finish.One side is smooth, the reverse is matt. The satin coloured glass doors lets light shine through.
Bespoke sizes are available upon request.
What is satin glass? Find out here.
A collection of glass door furniture and locks is available.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- Download price list here.
- Lead-time from placing an order is 4-5 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this size chart/technical spec for SINGLE and this size chart/technical spec for a DOUBLE. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0333 5770828 for a quote.
- Innovative edge profile that allows for a crisp plaster finish right to the edge and into the return for a minimalist architrave free appearance.
- The Syntesis® Flush range has been designed to be the strongest of its type on the market, flex is reduced to a minimum using stronger aluminium profiles and reinforced joints to reduce the risk of plaster cracking to a very minimum.
- Maintanance free track and runners
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop. Rear doorstop can be adjusted without removing the door.
- Plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system, track and runners
- When fitting flush pull handles we recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.
- TECHNICAL SPEC: SINGLE | DOUBLE
- Available in non standard sizes. Call us on 0333 5770828 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Finished Wall Thickness: 100mm, 125mm or 150mm.
- Designed for use with 12.5 mm plasterboard.
- Install at finished floor level.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- INSTALLATION VIDEO (youTube): View
- CAD drawing (.dwg): -
- NBS Plus: -
- BIM: -