Classic Glass Pocket Door System Coloured SATIN BLUE
See price list below. Call 0845 4811977 to order.
Let the light shine through with a splash of colour
To order please call 0333 5770828.
We have a range of SINGLE and DOUBLE Classic Glass Pocket Door Systems with SATIN coloured glass doors. The Satin coloured glass doors are available in orange (Ral 8136), blue (Ral 8133), white (Ral 8105) and amber (Ral 8109).
*Please note, colours may differ on displays and show a different colour representation. Therefore, we do not recommend to base your choice on our product images alone. Please check RAL colour code of product for exact colour shade*
Satin coloured glass doors have a light film of colour sprayed onto transparent glass to give it an translucent coloured glass finish.One side is smooth, the reverse is matt. The satin coloured glass doors lets light shine through.
Bespoke sizes are available upon request.
What is satin glass? Find out here.
A collection of glass door furniture and locks is available.
The 'Classic' style requires finishing off with architrave. There is also a flush version of this glass pocket door i.e. without architrave.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- Download price list here.
- Lead-time from placing an order is 4-6 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this size chart/technical spec for SINGLE and this size chart/technical spec for a DOUBLE. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0333 5770828 for a quote.
- Supplied with 10mm glass door(s) fully tempered to the latest European specifications.
- Complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post (for single) with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Final architrave and plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners
- We recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the handle/door choice allow the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.