Classic 10mm Glass Pocket Door System Handpainted CARNEVALE
See price list below. Call 0845 4811977 to order.
Stunningly beautiful and functional - CALL 0845 4811977 TO ORDER
We have a range of SINGLE and DOUBLE Classic Glass Pocket Door Systems with hand painted designs by artisans in Venice, Italy.
The stunning hand painted Karis glass door lets the light shine through and makes the most of the natural light in a property. The marriage of the striking hand painted glass door and the high quality Eclisse pocket door system results in a sliding pocket door system that is functional and practical, and also a unique, hand-crafted piece of art.
Can be hand-painted onto transparent or satin glass. What is satin glass? Find out here.
A collection of glass door furniture and locks is available.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- View prices for the extra cost of the hand painting a standard glass door system here. Choose which Classic Glass Pocket Door Size you require and which glass door finish you require (satin or transparent) and then add the price of hand-painting the design.
- Lead-time from placing an order is 6-8 weeks (Note: The frame can be delivered before the glass door, our sales team will be happy to discuss this with you).
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this size chart/technical spec for SINGLE and this size chart/technical spec for a DOUBLE. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0845 4811977.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0845 4811977 for a quote.
- Supplied with 10mm glass door(s) fully tempered to the latest European specifications.
- Complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post (for single) with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Comes with a unique dovetail-shaped secure hanging bracket that fits into a dovetail shaped cut out in the glass. This special bracket arrangement is more secure than the traditional clamps as it completely eliminates the possibility of the glass moving in the clamps and affecting the smooth sliding operation of the door. The bracket does not protrude from below the architrave, so cannot be seen once the system has been fully installed.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Final architrave and plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners
- We recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the handle choice allow the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.