Syntesis® Flush DOUBLE WIRING-READY Pocket Door System - New Sizing
See price list below. Call 0333 5770828 to order.
Get creative with space and light. Flush double pocket doors with the addition of a wiring channel.
To order please call 0333 5770828.
The new and improved system provides even greater ease of installation with the addition of new Eclisse features to further increase stability and provide a professional finish:
- IMPROVED Pocket Horizontals - with micro-perforations (Eclisse Patent) specifically designed to ease the screwing of the plasterboard to the frame structure. Attaching the plasterboard is now even easier and faster.
- NEW Improved Quick-Click Fixing system – Our new, improved ‘Quick-Click’ frame combines quick and easy assembly with increased stability making the frame even stronger!
- NEW Frame details - a special lasered mark on the central vertical allows you to easily identify the centre of the pocket horizontal, making the screwing of the plasterboard sheet to the metal structure even more straightforward.
- NEW Edge Profiles– produce a crisp plaster finish even more easily with new redesigned edge profiles – a great time saver!
The Syntesis® Flush Pocket Door System Wiring-Ready system has a crisp, flush finish with no jambs or architrave plus the addition of a wiring channel allowing sockets, thermostats, light switches and lights to be fixed on the wall covering the pocket.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- Prices from £1,150 + VAT. View price list .pdf
- Lead-time from placing an order is 4-5 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC. View this helpful article on how to size a pocket door. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0333 5770828 for a quote.
- Innovative edge profile that allows for a crisp plaster finish right to the edge and into the return for a minimalist architrave free appearance.
- The Syntesis® Flush Wiring-Ready range has been designed to be the strongest of its type on the market, flex is reduced to a minimum using stronger aluminium profiles and reinforced joints to reduce the risk of plaster cracking to a very minimum.
- Wiring channel allowing sockets, thermostats, light switches and lights to be fixed on the wall covering the pocket.
- Maintenance free track and runners.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!) .
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop. Rear doorstop can be adjusted without removing the door.
- Door and plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system, track and runners.
- When fitting flush pull handles we recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.
- TECHNICAL SPEC: Download
- Available in non-standard sizes up to (w) 2600mm x (h) 2700mm passage size. Call 0333 5770828 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Door and plasterboard not supplied.
- Suitable for 35 or 44m doors.
- Max door weight 100Kg.
- Finished wall thickness: 150mm.
- Install at finished floor level.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Download
- CAD drawing (.dwg): Download