SINGLE FIRE-RATED Pocket Door System -New Jambs & Architrave
Please contact customer services on 0333 5770828 to order.
- Free Shipping
The independently fire-tested and certified Eclisse Pocket Door System - Fire-Rated Single (FD 30)
This sliding pocket door system has been designed specifically for your own 30 minute fire rated doors (FD30 ). It includes all the benefits of the standard Eclisse Classic Pocket Door System plus a specially designed jamb/architrave kit made from a high-density slow burning hardwood.
Refer to the report below for information on which non-essential hardware (i.e. push plates, kick plates, surface mounted pull handles, recessed pull handles) has been approved for use.
If you would like any further information regarding the FD30 pocket door systems, please contact the sales team on 0333 5770828.
Download IFC Report
PRICING & SIZING
- Order online before 1pm on a weekday for a next working day delivery to UK mainland. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for this frame and jamb when ordered online. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for accessories and door furniture when ordered at the same time as this product.
- A fully approved self-closing mechanism is available. Please check first with your Building Inspector prior to ordering to determine whether or not your particular application will require a self-closer.
- BIAS Soft-Close with Anti-Slam (optional)
- This system can be used with our flush pull handles (see door furniture) and refer to the IFC-Field of Application Report for information on installation.
- Complete with specially designed jamb/architrave kit made from a high-density slow burning hardwood.
- For use with 44mm FD30 rated fire doors (not included)
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Anti-warp door profile
- Self-centering floor guide
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners
- Fully tested and approved by International Fire Consultants PAR/10057/01 Revision C
- TECHNICAL SPEC: Download
- Bespoke sizes call us on 0333 5770828 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Max door panel weight: Up to 100Kg (unless fitting the Eclisse self-closing device for single pocket doors then the maximum door weight is 40kg).
- Channels routed out in jambs to accept standard 15 x 4mm graphite based intumescent seals (supplied).
- Finished Wall Thickness: 100mm
- Designed for use with 12.5 mm fireboard (not supplied).
- Install at finished floor level.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Assembling frame | Installing Jambs | Self-Closer
- NBS Spec: Download
- BIM: Download
- CAD: Download
Need more information? Just give us a call on 0333 5770828.