Novanta Half Pocket Half Hinged System
See price list below. Call 0333 5770828 to order.
An ingenious, space saving half-slide, half-hinged pocket door.
To order please call 0333 5770828.
Half slide and half hinged, the Novanta has a single door, part of which slides back into a pocket and part of which opens as a hinged door. Ideal for a cupboard under the stairs, a small utility or toilet where there’s not enough wall space for a standard sized pocket.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- Prices start from just £649 + Vat for complete system with door. View price list (.pdf)
- Lead-time from placing an order is 8-9 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- What is FINISHED WALL THICKNESS? Click here for diagram. Finished wall thickness is the thickness of the frame i.e. 75mm or 100mm plus 12.5mm plasterboard on both sides. So for a 3" (75mm) stud you should choose the 100mm finished wall thickness (i.e. 75mm frame plus 12.5mm plasterboard both sides). For a 4" (100mm) stud you should choose the 125mm finished wall thickness (i.e. 100mm frame plus 12.5mm plasterboard each side).
- Using other stud work sizes? See our chart here.
- Need a wider passage width (i.e. opening)? Have a look at our Classic Single Pocket Door System
- Door included, supplied with cherry walnut real wood veneer, paint/stain-ready or white laminate.
- Comes with brass hinges.
- Opening options of left opening or right opening available.
- Complete with full wooden jamb kit for a professional finish.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Plasterboard and final architrave not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners