Classic SINGLE Plain Satin 8mm Glass Pocket Door- Stainless Steel Round Handle
- £35.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
Save space and make the most of the natural light in your property with a Single Glass Pocket Door System.
ECLISSE GLASS Pocket Door Systems look great anywhere in a property but are ideal for transferring more light from a corridor to a utility room, or from a bedroom to an en-suite bathroom, without the need to add a window or a skylight.
This product now comes complete with a 58 mm round satin stainless steel flush pull handle.
A great price for a great solution!
- a SINGLE system with an 8mm tempered satin glass door is priced from just £549 + VAT with next working day delivery if ordered before 1pm on a weekday
- if you would like a DOUBLE glass pocket door please click here.
What is SATIN GLASS? Find out more here
- The nominal door size is either 762 x 1981 or 826 x 2040 mm. Finished wall thickness either 95mm, 100mm, 115mm or 125mm.
- Understanding STUDWORK SIZES, FRAME POCKET THICKNESSES and FINISHED WALL THICKNESS? When you choose an ECLISSE pocket door system the first thing to consider is matching your stud thickness to the right ECLISSE pocket door thickness and the table here shows you how to do this. Why are you looking to match it up? Because when it matches up, plaster boarding the pocket and the rest of the wall is as quick and easy as it possibly can be.
- Note: the BIAS soft close anti-slam is an optional extra for both sizes of glass door. The BIAS DS soft close anti-slam is only suitable for the 826 x 2040mm.
- Our standard soft close is not suitable for use with this product
- Order online before 1pm on a weekday for a next working day delivery to UK mainland.
- For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- Price includes the Classic Single Pocket Door system and 8mm tempered satin glass door
- The 8 mm satin glass door is tempered to the latest European specifications and finished in a smooth and easy to clean satin finish.
- Glass door comes with 58 mm round satin stainless steel flush pull handle.
- Glass door comes with super strong brackets that extend 10mm below the top jamb and are tested to three times the door weight!
- Comes complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post (single) with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Install at finished floor level.
- A single plasterboard pocket door system is not designed to take weight on the pocket.
- Plasterboard and final architrave not supplied.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners