Curved Pocket Door System Double
See price list below. Call 0333 5770828 to order.
Make a statement with a curved double pocket door.
To order please call 0333 5770828.
Who said doors have to be straight? Rewrite the rule book and introduce some curves into your interior design with these stunning curved pocket doors. The system comes with the frame, timber lining kit, final architrave and curved door. The doors are available in a variety of real wood veneers.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- Prices from £2,634 +VAT. View price list (.pdf).
- Lead-time from placing order 8-9 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0333 5770828 for a quote.
- Only room for a pocket one side? Have a look at our Single Curved Pocket Door Systems.
- Comes complete with door, jambs ,architraves ,dust brushes. Plasterboard not supplied.
- Curved door supplied as standard with paint or stain ready Cherry Walnut veneer. Other options available are Beech, Cherry, Mahogany, Oak, Walnut and Wenge.
- The runners are specially constructed to slide in the curved track and adapt to different radii of curvature.
- The pocket for the curved door is constructed from modular metal sheet.
- 7 different radii available, with 5 different passage size widths per radius. Bespoke sizing available.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system.
- Note: Please specify at time of ordering if doors should be cut for flush pulls. Doors are supplied with cut out for flush pulls as standard.
- When fitting flush pull handles we recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.
- TECHNICAL SPEC: Download
- Bespoke sizing available up to 1200mm x 2600mm with various radii. Call 0333 5770828 for more information.
- Finished Wall Thickness: 125mm.
- Install at finished floor level.
- Use 2 layers of 6mm plasterboard on each side (not supplied).
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Download
- CAD drawing (.dwg): See Technical Page
- NBS Plus: Download
- BIM: -