Telescopic Pocket Door System Single
- Free Shipping
A single telescopic pocket door system that allows two doors to disappear into the same pocket providing a wider passage width.
Imagine opening up and closing off different areas of your layout in an instant, with doors that are there when you need them, and slide into a pocket in the wall when you don’t. Telescopic pocket door systems provide you with the widest possible opening for the shortest wall space.
A single telescopic pocket door system allows two door panels to slide back into the same pocket in the wall. Combine this with an Eclisse synchronization device and your doors will slide into the frame smoothly and simultaneously. The system is supplied with a comprehensive timber lining kit (jambs) to finish the installation perfectly.
Note: This single telescopic pocket door system fits two 762 x 1981 door panels. For other sizes call our Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0333 5770828 for a quote.
- Need a wider passage width (i.e. opening)? Ask us about our Double Telescopic System.
DELIVERY AND PRICES
- Order online before 1pm on a weekday for a next working day delivery for UK mainland for the 762x1981 single telescopic pocket door system only
- Delivery charge as stated above.
- Accessories available see below, additional shipping charges apply.
- Download price list here.
- Complete with full wooden jamb kit for a professional finish.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Anti-warp door profile
- Self-centering door guide
- Doors, plasterboard and final architrave not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system
- TECHNICAL SPEC: Download
- Wide range of sizes to suit standard UK door sizes and bespoke sizes available up to 2340mm x 2600mm. Call 0333 5770828 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Note: when installed the leading door protrudes by 90mm.
- Max door panel weight: Up to 100Kg.
- Door panel thickness: 35 or 44 mm.
- Finished Wall Thickness: 180mm.
- Install at finished floor level.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Download
- INSTALLATION VIDEO (YouTube): View
- CAD drawing (.dwg): single
- NBS Spec: Download
- BIM: Download