Richmond House 2, Occupation Lane Gonerby Moor, Grantham, Lincs NG32 2BP Tel. 0845 4811977- Fax. 01476 560710 E email@example.com - www.eclisse.co.uk
CUSTOMER HELPLINE 01476 565497
Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. All sales are subject to the following Terms & Conditions – these terms and conditions do not affect the consumer’s statutory rights.
2. The information we supply on our web site and printed literature is for guidance only and we reserve the right to modify and change our products without obligation. The information provided does not guarantee compatibility or suitability to specific installations, it is the responsibility of the customer to check this prior to ordering. We try to ensure all information provided is as accurate as possible but we cannot be held responsible for any typographical errors in our advertising or on our website.
3. We reserve the right to accept or reject any order fro any reason we see fit. No order will be considered binding until we have accepted it. Acceptance by us is deemed to be when we advise you of dispatch.
4. All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling and are subject to carriage and VAT at the current rate.
5. Payment can be made by cash, cheque (subject to clearance), credit or debit cards (excluding American Express) or by BACS bank transfer.
6. Goods remain the property of Eclisse UK until full payment for them is received.
7. Carriage costs refer to delivery to UK mainland only excluding highland and islands, please contact us on 0845 4811977 for a carriage quote to these destinations. We cannot deliver to a P.O. Box number.
8. Delivery is to the nearest roadside point to the delivery address accessible by our couriers and does not include delivery into the building or site. Ease of access to the delivery address is the receivers responsibility and any special requirements must be agreed with Eclisse UK at the time of order.
9. If our courier is unable to complete the delivery for whatever reason they will try to leave a notice at the receiver’s address stating that delivery has been attempted and the whereabouts of the shipment. If delivery has not been made after a second attempt or the delivery is refused we will try to contact you and agree the appropriate next action. You agree to pay us any costs we incur in forwarding, disposing of or returning the shipment and charges (if any) for making a third or more delivery attempts and for the agreed appropriate next action. If we do not receive your instructions within a reasonable period after the second attempt to deliver the shipment, then you agree that we may destroy or sell the content of the shipment without any further liability to you.
10. If we fail to deliver a timed service within the time specified and if our failure was not caused by any force majeure events, we will refund the additional charge made for the service and only charge for the actual delivery service provided.
11.We are not liable if we do not fulfill any obligations towards you at all as a result of unforeseeable circumstances which prevent Eclisse UK or their couriers from fulfilling their contract.; force majeure.
12.We will give you an estimated date of dispatch for your order. If these cannot be met for whatever reason we will try to keep you informed of any delays and when you can expect delivery. Whilst we make every effort to keep to the stated delivery times, we cannot be held liable for any losses incurred as a result of a failure to meet estimated delivery dates and times.
13.Any shortages or damage to your delivery must be advised to us within 7 days of delivery. Provided that this notice is given, we will collect, replace damaged parts or refund the goods free of charge.
14. Any damage to the packaging must be clearly written by the receiver on the courier company’s delivery record.
15. Returns Policy
Sales to consumers from our website are governed by the Distance Selling Regulations, these do not apply to business-to-business sales.
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations, consumers may return the good to us within 14 working days of receiving them for whatsoever reason. The goods must be returned to us in reasonable condition and unused. Please note it is not necessary to assemble the product to inspect them so returns that have been assembled will be subject to our claim for breach of statuary duty by the consumer. We request that the consumer obtains a returns number from us when advising us of the return and that this number is placed clearly on the outside of the packaging, this will allow us to process the return and refund more quickly, call 01476 565497
The cost of return to us and the responsibility that the goods are returned in reasonable condition will be born by the consumer. We will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)
VAT Reg. Number GB114794311 Reg Office 85 London Rd Newark NG24 1SR. – Registered in England and Wales No. 076786