Syntesis® Flush Glass Pocket Door System Handpainted SARETA
See price list below. Call 0333 5770828 to order.
Stunningly beautiful and functional - CALL 0333 5770828 TO ORDER
We have a range of SINGLE and DOUBLE Syntesis® Flush Glass Pocket Door Systems with hand painted designs by artisans in Venice, Italy.
The stunning hand painted Karis glass door lets the light shine through and makes the most of the natural light in a property. The marriage of the striking hand painted frameless glass door and the high quality Eclisse Syntesis® Flush pocket door system results in a sliding pocket door system that is functional and practical, and also a unique, hand-crafted piece of art.
Can be hand-painted onto transparent or satin glass. What is satin glass? Find out here.
A collection of glass door furniture and locks is available.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- View prices for the extra cost of the hand painting a standard glass door system here. Choose which Syntesis® Flush Glass Pocket Door Size you require and which glass door finish you require (satin or transparent) and then add the price of hand-painting the design.
- Lead-time from placing an order is 6-8 weeks (Note: The frame can be delivered before the glass door, our sales team will be happy to discuss this with you).
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this size chart/technical spec for SINGLE and this size chart for a DOUBLE. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0333 5770828 for a quote.
- Innovative edge profile that allows for a crisp plaster finish right to the edge and into the return for a minimalist architrave free appearance.
- The Syntesis® Flush range has been designed to be the strongest of its type on the market, flex is reduced to a minimum using stronger aluminium profiles and reinforced joints to reduce the risk of plaster cracking to a very minimum.
- Maintanance free track and runners
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop. Rear doorstop can be adjusted without removing the door.
- Plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system, track and runners
- When fitting flush pull handles we recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.
- TECHNICAL SPEC: SINGLE | DOUBLE
- Available in non standard sizes. Call us on 0333 5770828 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Finished Wall Thickness: 100mm, 125mm or 150mm.
- Designed for use with 12.5 mm plasterboard.
- Install at finished floor level.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- INSTALLATION VIDEO (youTube): View
- CAD drawing (.dwg):-
- NBS Plus: -
- BIM: -