Syntesis® Flush DOUBLE Pocket Door System - Last Chance to Buy
To order call 0333 5770828
- Free Shipping
The Eclisse Syntesis® Flush Pocket Door System without jambs or architraves
Using the Double Syntesis® Flush Pocket Door System you can create an open plan space with areas that can be closed off when required, creating a layout that is more versatile and multi-functional.
Paint your doors the same colour as the wall and the doors will blend into the background when closed. When you open the doors they will slide into pockets in the wall. Use a contrasting colour and the doors become a feature. The choice is yours.
- This product page is for the 100mm finished wall thickness system. if you need a 125mm or 150mm please call us on 0333 5770828
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC. View this helpful article on how to size a pocket door. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0333 5770828 for a quote.
COMING SOON -Change in overall frame size– Please note we will be launching our new Syntesis Pocket Door System at the end of September. It will have a different overall frame size. If you would like more information please contact our Customer Service Team on 0333 5770828.
- Innovative edge profile that allows for a crisp plaster finish right to the edge and into the return for a minimalist architrave free appearance.
- The Syntesis® Flush range has been designed to be the strongest of its type on the market, flex is reduced to a minimum using stronger aluminium profiles and reinforced joints to reduce the risk of plaster cracking to a very minimum.
- Maintanance free track and runners
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Doors and plasterboard not supplied with system.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop. Rear doorstop can be adjusted without removing the door.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system, track and runners
- When fitting flush pull handles we recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.