Sale Door SD1 - Syntesis® Flush Glass Pocket Door System Plain Satin
To order call 0333 5770828
- £35.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
The glass itself is produced using a modern production technique called the float process that results in a perfectly smooth surface. The process of adding design, decoration and embellishment onto the glass is highly skilled process performed by hand and not the result of mass production.
What is satin glass? Find out here.
Style: Syntesis Flush
Size of Door: 762 X 1981mm
Overall Size of Frame: 1631 x 2056mm
Glass Finish: Plain Satin
Handle: V604 - Glass door bathroom lock with incorporated handle - Pearl Chrome (Similar to satin chrome)
Original Price: 100mm Finished wall thickness : £935.00 + VAT
Sale Price: £701.25 + VAT
Delivery Charge: £35 + VAT
Note: This is a bespoke sale item and a one-off product. Our couriers take every care possible when delivering glass doors. However, in the unlikely event this item is damaged in transit we would not be able to replace it and would give you a full refund.
- Use this size chart to find all the dimensions you need: Have a look at this size chart/technical spec for SINGLE. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Innovative edge profile that allows for a crisp plaster finish right to the edge and into the return for a minimalist architrave free appearance.
- The Syntesis® Flush range has been designed to be the strongest of its type on the market, flex is reduced to a minimum using stronger aluminium profiles and reinforced joints to reduce the risk of plaster cracking to a very minimum.
- Maintanance free track and runners
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop. Rear doorstop can be adjusted without removing the door.
- Plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system, track and runners
- When fitting flush pull handles we recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.
- TECHNICAL SPEC: SINGLE
- Available in non standard sizes. Call us on 0333 5770828 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Designed for use with 12.5 mm plasterboard.
- Install at finished floor level.