SALE Door 23 - Classic Double 10mm Glass Pocket Door System Patterned PLAIN SATIN
See price list below. Call 0333 5770828 to order.
- £70.00 (Fixed Shipping Cost)
SALE DOOR 23 - Call 0333 5770828 for more information
An alliance of traditional techniques with contemporary design resulting in a stunningly beautiful glass pocket door - CALL 0333 5770828 TO ORDER
Simple yet elegant door panels are created by sandblasting patterns onto transparent, satin or smoked glass resulting in stunningly beautiful and individualistic glass pocket doors radiating Italian sophistication.
What is satin glass? Find out here.
Style: Classic Double Glass Door
Size of Door: 610 X 1981mm
Overall Size of Frame: 2464 x 2056mm
Glass Finish: Plain Satin
Handle: Glass Door Handle - Pomolo
Original Price: 95/100mm Finished Wall - £1590.00+vat 115/125mm Finished Wall - £1649.00+vat
Sale Price: 95/100mm Finished Wall -£1192.50+vat | 115/125mm Finished Wall - £1236.75+vat
Note: This is a bespoke sale item and a one-off product. Our couriers take every care possible when delivering glass doors. However, in the unlikely event this item is damaged in transit we would not be able to replace it and would give you a full refund.
- Use this size chart to find out all the dimensions you need? Have a look at this size chart/technical spec for SINGLE and this size chart/technical spec for a DOUBLE. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Supplied with 10mm glass door(s) fully tempered to the latest European specifications.
- Complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post (for single) with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Comes with a unique dovetail-shaped secure hanging bracket that fits into a dovetail shaped cut out in the glass. This special bracket arrangement is more secure than the traditional clamps as it completely eliminates the possibility of the glass moving in the clamps and affecting the smooth sliding operation of the door. The bracket does not protrude from below the architrave, so cannot be seen once the system has been fully installed.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Final architrave and plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners
- We recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the handle choice allow the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.
- TECHNICAL SPEC: DOUBLE
- Designed for use with 12.5 mm plasterboard.
- Install at finished floor level.