Classic Plain Satin 8mm Glass Pocket Door- Stainless Steel Round Handle
- Free Shipping
Save space and make the most of the natural light in your property.
With ECLISSE GLASS Pocket Door Systems you can divide a sitting room and a dining room, or a kitchen and a dining area with double glass pocket doors to maximise natural light. Or you can transfer more light from a corridor to a utility room, or from a bedroom to an en-suite bathroom, without the need to add a window or a skylight.
This product now comes complete with a 58 mm round satin stainless steel flush pull handle.
A great price for a great solution!
- a SINGLE system with an 8mm tempered satin glass door is priced from just £475 + VAT with next working day delivery if ordered before 1pm on a weekday.
- a DOUBLE SYSTEM with 8mm tempered satin glass door is priced from only £950 + VAT, with next working day delivery if ordered before 1pm on a weekday.
What is SATIN GLASS? Find out more here
- The nominal door size is either 762 x 1981 or 826 x 2040 mm. Finished wall thickness either 100mm or 125mm.
- What is FINISHED WALL THICKNESS? Click here for diagram. Finished wall thickness is the thickness of the frame i.e. 75mm or 100mm plus 12.5mm plasterboard on both sides. So for a 3" (75mm) stud you should choose the 100mm finished wall thickness (i.e. 75mm frame plus 12.5mm plasterboard both sides). For a 4" (100mm) stud you should choose the 125mm finished wall thickness (i.e. 100mm frame plus 12.5mm plasterboard each side).
- Using other stud work sizes? See our chart here.
- Note: the BIAS soft close anti-slam is an optional extra for both sizes of glass door. The BIAS DS soft close anti-slam is only suitable for the 826 x 2040mm.
- Our standard soft close is not suitable for use with this product
PLEASE NOTE INBUILT TOLERANCE - If setting out your studwork before delivery of your frame please note there is approximately an 8mm tolerance built into the height of these pocket door systems which you will need to take into account. Packers may be required to accommodate for this gap if you are unable to adjust the studwork above the system. Note: Frame should be installed at finished floor level.
- Order online before 1pm on a weekday for a next working day delivery to UK mainland.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for this product when ordered online. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- Price includes the Classic Single Pocket Door system and 8mm tempered satin glass door
- The 8 mm satin glass door is tempered to the latest European specifications and finished in a smooth and easy to clean satin finish.
- Glass door comes with 58 mm round satin stainless steel flush pull handle.
- Glass door comes with super strong brackets that extend 10mm below the top jamb and are tested to three times the door weight!
- Comes complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post (single) with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Install at finished floor level.
- Plasterboard and final architrave not supplied.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners