Classic 10mm Glass Pocket Door System Patterned BRIO
See price list below. Call 0333 5770828 to order.
An alliance of traditional techniques with modern design resulting in a stunningly beautiful glass pocket door - CALL 0333 5770828 TO ORDER
Choose from an unrivalled range of SINGLE and DOUBLE Classic Glass Pocket Door Systems with sandblasted designs embellished with Murano glass tiles produced by artisans in Venice, Italy.
The glass itself is produced using a modern production technique called the float process that results in a perfectly smooth surface. The process of adding design, decoration and embellishment onto the glass is highly skilled process performed by hand and not the result of mass production.
Decorative door panels are created by sandblasting patterns onto transparent, satin or smoked glass. Colourful Murano glass tiles or “tozzetti”, are highly decorative hand-cut glass tiles used to embellish the design further resulting in elegant and individualistic glass pocket doors oozing with Italian style.
What is satin glass? Find out here.
A collection of glass door furniture and locks is available.
The 'Classic' style requires finishing off with architrave. For a flush or architrave free finish see our Syntesis Flush range here.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- Download price list here.
- Lead-time from placing an order is 4-5 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this size chart/technical spec for SINGLE and this size chart//technical spec for a DOUBLE. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0333 5770828 for a quote.
- Supplied with 10mm glass door(s) fully tempered to the latest European specifications.
- Complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post (for single) with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Comes with a unique dovetail-shaped secure hanging bracket that fits into a dovetail shaped cut out in the glass. This special bracket arrangement is more secure than the traditional clamps as it completely eliminates the possibility of the glass moving in the clamps and affecting the smooth sliding operation of the door. The bracket does not protrude from below the architrave, so cannot be seen once the system has been fully installed.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Final architrave and plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners
- We recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the handle choice allow the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.