Syntesis® Flush Glass Pocket Door System Plain SATIN
See price list below. Call 0333 5770828 to order.
Stunning Italian Glass Door with Flush Finish Pocket Door System
Please call 0333 5770828 to order
Choose from an unrivaled range of SINGLE and DOUBLE Syntesis® Flush Glass Pocket Door Systems with sandblasted designs produced by artisans in Venice, Italy.
The glass itself is produced using a modern production technique called the float process that results in a perfectly smooth surface. The process of adding design, decoration and embellishment onto the glass is highly skilled process performed by hand and not the result of mass production.
Simple yet elegant door panels are created by sandblasting patterns onto transparent, satin or smoked glass resulting in stunningly beautiful and individualistic glass pocket doors radiating Italian sophistication.
What is satin glass? Find out here.
A collection of glass door furniture and locks is available.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- Download price list here.
- Lead-time from placing an order is 4-5 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this size chart/technical spec for SINGLE and this size chart/technical spec for a DOUBLE. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0333 5770828.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0333 5770828 for a quote.
- Innovative edge profile that allows for a crisp plaster finish right to the edge and into the return for a minimalist architrave free appearance.
- The Syntesis® Flush range has been designed to be the strongest of its type on the market, flex is reduced to a minimum using stronger aluminium profiles and reinforced joints to reduce the risk of plaster cracking to a very minimum.
- Glass door comes with a sleek super strong glass door hanging bracket bonded to the glass.
- Maintanance free track and runners
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop. Rear doorstop can be adjusted without removing the door.
- Plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system, track and runners
- When fitting flush pull handles we recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.
- TECHNICAL SPEC: SINGLE | DOUBLE
- Available in non standard sizes. Call us on 0333 5770828 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Finished Wall Thickness: 100mm, 125mm or 150mm.
- Designed for use with 12.5 mm plasterboard.
- Install at finished floor level.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- CAD drawing (.dwg):-
- NBS Plus: -
- BIM: -