Syntesis® Flush Glass Pocket Door System Coloured BLUE (RAL 5002)
See price list below. Call 0845 4811977 to order.
Energise your interior with a splash of colour
To order please call 0845 4811977.
We have a range of SINGLE and DOUBLE Syntesis® Flush Glass Pocket Door Systems with SOLID RAL colour glass doors or MIRRORED glass doors.
Depending on your requirements there are two options available with this range:
- SOLID COLOUR: A single sheet of 10mm glass with a RAL colour of your choice sprayed on the reverse side of a sheet of 10mm transparent glass. The result is an impactful, colourful glass door. One side is smooth, the reverse is matt. Suitable for areas where the appearance of the reverse side is less important.
- LAMINATED SOLID COLOUR: A laminated glass door made up from two sheets of 5mm tempered glass that sandwich an solid RAL colour film. Using this method you could have, for example, a mirrored surface one side and a solid colour finish the other. Both sides will have a polished glass finish. Combine a wide range of colours to produce a truly unique impactful door.
Solid colour glass doors do not let light through and you cannot see through them at all.
Bespoke sizes are available upon request.
A collection of glass door furniture and locks is available with our Syntesis® Flush Glass Door Systems.
Note: we have only listed a small range of the colours available. If you require a different RAL colour to the ones we have listed here just give us a call on 0845 4811977 as there we will more than likely be able to accommodate your requirements.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- Download price list here.
- Lead-time from placing an order is 4-5 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this size chart/technical spec for SINGLE and this size chart/technical spec for a DOUBLE. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0845 4811977.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0845 4811977 for a quote.
- Innovative edge profile that allows for a crisp plaster finish right to the edge and into the return for a minimalist architrave free appearance.
- The Syntesis® Flush range has been designed to be the strongest of its type on the market, flex is reduced to a minimum using stronger aluminium profiles and reinforced joints to reduce the risk of plaster cracking to a very minimum.
- Maintanance free track and runners
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop. Rear doorstop can be adjusted without removing the door.
- Plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system, track and runners
- When fitting flush pull handles we recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.
- TECHNICAL SPEC: SINGLE | DOUBLE
- Available in non standard sizes. Call us on 0845 4811977 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Finished Wall Thickness: 100mm, 125mm or 150mm.
- Designed for use with 12.5 mm plasterboard.
- Install at finished floor level.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- INSTALLATION VIDEO (youTube): View
- CAD drawing (.dwg): -
- NBS Plus: -
- BIM: -