Classic Striped Satin 8mm Glass Pocket Door
- Free Shipping
Make the most of the natural light in your property with a stylish striped satin 8mm glass pocket door.
An affordable and stylish solution that allows you to make the most of the space in your property whilst also maximising natural light. This Classic 8mm Striped Glass Pocket Door System includes an Eclisse Classic Pocket Door frame with a Karis 8mm easy-clean striped satin glass door tempered to the latest European specs. It is available as a single pocket door, perfect for en-suites and utility areas and also as a double pocket door, ideal for separating lounge and dining room spaces or living room and kitchen areas.
What is SATIN GLASS? Find out more here
- The nominal door size is 762 x 1981. Finish wall thickness 100mm or 125mm.
- What is FINISHED WALL THICKNESS? Click here for diagram. Finished wall thickness is the thickness of the frame i.e. 75mm or 100mm plus 12.5mm plasterboard on both sides. So for a 3" (75mm) stud you should choose the 100mm finished wall thickness (i.e. 75mm frame plus 12.5mm plasterboard both sides). For a 4" (100mm) stud you should choose the 125mm finished wall thickness (i.e. 100mm frame plus 12.5mm plasterboard each side).
- Note: the BIAS soft close anti-slam is an optional extra for both sizes of glass door. (Our standard soft close is not suitable for use with this product).
- Order online before 1pm on a weekday for a next working day delivery to UK mainland.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for this product when ordered online. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- Price includes the Classic Single Pocket Door system and 8mm tempered easy-clean striped satin glass door
- The 8 mm satin glass door is tempered to the latest European specifications and finished in a smooth and easy to clean satin finish.
- Glass door comes with a UV welded oblong glass handle.
- Glass door comes with super strong brackets that extend 10mm below the top jamb and are tested to three times the door weight!
- Comes complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Install at finished floor level.
- Plasterboard and final architrave not supplied.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners.