Classic SINGLE WIRING-READY Pocket Door System
See price list below. Call 0845 4811977 to order.
Get creative with space and light. Classic single pocket doors with the addition of a wiring channel.
To order please call 0845 4811977.
Sliding pocket doors are a perfect space-saving alternative to a traditional hinged door for downstairs toilets, utility rooms, bathrooms, en-suites, storerooms and pantries, walk-in wardrobes, in fact they are ideal for any room where you wish to maximise the usable floor space in a property.
PRICES & DELIVERY
- Prices from £435 + VAT. View price list .pdf
- Lead-time from placing an order is 4-5 weeks.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC. View this helpful article on how to size a pocket door. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0845 4811977.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0845 4811977 for a quote.
- Complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Anti-warp door profile
- Self-centering floor guide
- Door, architrave and plasterboard not included.
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners
- When fitting flush pull handles we recommend the stop be regulated so the door protrudes from the pocket to avoid risk to fingers. Should the door be adjusted to enter the pocket completely we do not accept any liability.
- TECHNICAL SPEC: Download
- Bespoke sizes available for passage size up to 1300mm wide and up to 2600mm high. Call us on 0845 4811977 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Max door panel weight: Up to 100Kg. Or 150Kg on request.
- Door panel thickness: 35 or 44 mm. Note: 44mm door advised due to length of brushes supplied with system.
- Finished wall thickness 150mm.
- Maximum socket depth 40mm.
- Install at finished floor level.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Download
- CAD Drawing (.dwg):-
- NBS Spec:-