Classic SINGLE FIRE-RATED Pocket Door System
Call 0845 4811977 to order.
- Free Shipping
The independently fire-tested and certified Eclisse Pocket Door System - Fire-Rated Single (FD 30)- Now compatible and certified for use with the BIAS Soft-Close Anti-Slam
This sliding pocket door system has been designed specifically for your own 30 minute fire rated doors (FD30 ). It includes all the benefits of the standard Eclisse Classic Pocket Door System plus a specially designed jamb/architrave kit made from a very particular hard wood called Pterygota bequertii commonly known as Koto.
Refer to the report below for information on which non-essential hardware (i.e. push plates, kick plates, surface mounted pull handles, recessed pull handles) has been approved for use. IMPORTANT:Jamb Kit for the FD30 single pocket door system is only suitable for a 75mm built frame. Please follow installation instructions for finished wall thickness of 100mm so fire safety requirements are met. If the frame is built to 125mm finished wall thickness, the jamb kit supplied will NOT be sufficient to meet fire safety standards as there will be an alteration with the dimensions between the jamb and the door.
If you would like any further information regarding the FD30 pocket door systems, please contact the sales team on 0845 4811977.
Download IFC- Field of Application Report/Fire Certificate.
There are three main advantages of using this special wood rather than a cheaper right angled plasterboard profile used in other fire-rated pocket door systems:
- The projecting corners at the pocket entrance and door post are in wood and not plasterboard and so not easily chipped; they keep their looks over time.
- They allow for a wider passage size for the size of the door as the door does not need to protrude into the pocket as much as it would with a plasterboard system.
- The finished wall thickness is still a standard 100 mm, using 12.5 mm standard fire board.
PRICING & SIZING
- Price: £445.50 +Vat
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this SIZE CHART & TECHNICAL SPEC. View this helpful article on how to size a pocket door. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0845 4811977.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0845 4811977 for a quote.
- Order online before 1pm on a weekday for a next working day delivery to UK mainland. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for this frame and jamb when ordered online. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for accessories and door furniture when ordered at the same time as this product.
- Complete with special jamb/architrave kit made from a very special hard wood called Pterygota bequertii commonly known as Koto, pre-treated with intumescent primer.
- For use with 44mm FD30 rated fire doors (not included)
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Anti-warp door profile
- Self-centering floor guide
- 15 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners
- Fully tested and approved by International Fire Consultants PAR/10057/01 Revision B
- TECHNICAL SPEC: Download
- Bespoke sizes call us on 0845 4811977 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Max door panel weight: Up to 100Kg (unless fitting the Eclisse self-closing device for single pocket doors then the maximum door weight is 40kg).
- Channels routed out in jambs to accept standard 15 x 4mm graphite based intumescent seals s (not supplied - available from most builder/timber merchants).
- Finished Wall Thickness: 100mm
- Designed for use with 12.5 mm fireboard (not supplied).
- Install at finished floor level.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Assembling frame | Installing Jambs | Self-Closer
- NBS Spec: Download
- BIM: Download
Need more information? Just give us a call on 0845 4811977.