Classic SINGLE FIRE-RATED Pocket Door System
- Free Shipping
The independently fire-tested and certified Eclisse Pocket Door System - Fire-Rated Single (FD 30)
This sliding pocket door system has been designed specifically for your own 30 minute fire rated doors (FD30 ). It includes all the benefits of the standard Eclisse Classic Pocket Door System plus a specially designed jamb/architrave kit made from a very particular hard wood called Pterygota bequertii commonly known as Koto.
There are three main advantages of using this special wood rather than a cheaper right angled plasterboard profile used in other fire-rated pocket door systems:
- The projecting corners at the pocket entrance and door post are in wood and not plasterboard and so not easily chipped; they keep their looks over time.
- They allow for a wider passage size for the size of the door as the door does not need to protrude into the pocket as much as it would with a plasterboard system.
- The finished wall thickness is still a standard 100 mm, using 12.5 mm standard fire board.
- Not sure which size you need? Have a look at this size chart. View this helpful article on how to size a pocket door. Still have questions? Call our friendly Customer Services Team on 0845 4811977.
- Need a non standard size? Call 0845 4811977 for a quote.
- Order online before 1pm on a weekday for a next working day delivery to UK mainland. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for this frame and jamb when ordered online. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for accessories and door furniture when ordered at the same time as this product.
- A fully approved self-closing mechanism is available. Not all 30 min. fire doors require this closing system, please check first with your Building Inspector.
- Complete with special jamb/architrave kit made from a very special hard wood called Pterygota bequertii commonly known as Koto, pre-treated with intumescent primer.
- For use with 44mm FD30 rated fire doors (not included)
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Anti-warp door profile
- Self-centering floor guide
- 12 year guarantee on the complete Eclisse steel pocket system and runners
- Fully tested and approved by Cambridge Fire Research (UKAS approved testing authority) and IFC fire consultants Test Certificate Number 148395.
- TECHNICAL SPEC: Download
- Bespoke sizes call us on 0845 4811977 for prices and delivery lead-times.
- Max door panel weight: Up to 100Kg.
- Channels routed out in jambs to accept standard 15 x 4 mm intumescent strips (not supplied - available from most builder/timber merchants).
- Finished Wall Thickness: 100mm
- Designed for use with 12.5 mm fireboard (not supplied).
- Install at finished floor level.
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Assembling frame | Installing Jambs
- NBS Spec: Download
- BIM: Download
Need more information? Just give us a call on 0845 4811977.