Classic Plain Satin 8mm Glass Pocket Door
- Free Shipping
Save space and make the most of the natural light in your property.
With ECLISSE GLASS Pocket Door Systems you can divide a sitting room and a dining room, or a kitchen and a dining area with double glass pocket doors to maximise natural light. Or you can transfer more light from a corridor to a utility room, or from a bedroom to an en-suite bathroom, without the need to add a window or a skylight.
A great price for a great solution!
- a SINGLE system with an 8mm tempered satin glass door is priced from just £475 + VAT with next working day delivery if ordered before 1pm on a weekday.
- a DOUBLE SYSTEM with 8mm tempered satin glass door is priced from only £950 + VAT, with next working day delivery if ordered before 1pm on a weekday.
What is SATIN GLASS? Find out more here
- The nominal door size is either 762 x 1981 or 826 x 2040 mm. Finished wall thickness either 100mm or 125mm.
- Note: the BIAS soft close anti-slam is an optional extra for both sizes of glass door. The BIAS DS soft close anti-slam is only suitable for the 826 x 2040mm.
- Our standard soft close is not suitable for use with this product.
- Order online before 1pm on a weekday for a next working day delivery to UK mainland.
- FREE delivery to UK mainland for this product when ordered online. For delivery to islands, Highlands, N Ireland and ROI please contact us.
- Accessories available see below, additional shipping charges apply.
- Price includes the Classic Single Pocket Door system and 8mm tempered satin glass door
- The 8 mm satin glass door is tempered to the latest European specifications and finished in a smooth and easy to clean satin finish.
- Glass door comes with a UV welded oblong glass handle.
- Glass door comes with super strong brackets that extend 10mm below the top jamb and are tested to three times the door weight!
- Comes complete with full jamb kit, dustbrushes and recessed door post (single) with integral bumpers for a professional finish.
- Maintenance-free track and runners.
- Fully adjustable front and rear doorstop.
- Runners are tested to 100,000 cycles (that’s around 25 years of average use!)
- Install at finished floor level.
- Plasterboard and final architrave not supplied.